The MCOP project was part of the conferences that took place during the Critical Communication World in Berlin last week.
Learn about the MCOP approach in this Stream A session in ten minutes #CCWorld pic.twitter.com/O0SETu7p0N
— CritCommsSeries (@CritCommsSeries) 16 de mayo de 2018
During this session, attendees could learn:
- Why open APIs and interfaces are critical to developing and maintaining a robust and trustedmission critical communications environment
- Why it is important for your organization to use open ecosystems
- The objectives of the Mission Critical Open Platform (MCOP) project
- How to build and test innovative mission critical Public Safety apps using MCOP
- How to get involved in the MCOP initiative
If you missed it, you can now follow the presentation slides down below:
You can find more information regarding MCOP in this website, subscribe to our newsletter for updates, or check our video for a general overview of the project.